Monday, October 22, 2012

Encouragement for a Monday!

So as I am making my way through the Old Testament I came upon some verses in Psalms that I thought were very uplifting for this Monday morning.  Hope you enjoy and they uplift and encourage you today:

Psalm 73:21-26
When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you. 
Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. 
You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. 
And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 86:11-13
Teach me your way, O LOrd, and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. 
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your anme forever. 
For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment