Friday, October 12, 2012

Challenge Friday!

     As I make my second journey through the bible cover to cover, I realize how important it is to do it!  It is very important to know the morals and values which most christians base their life. 
     I am choosing to do this in three months...because I know me and if it takes longer than that, I will lose patience and attention span!  However, there is no designated time in which you need to read his book.  You can choose to do in 3, 6 or even 12 months.  My feelings are that God doesn't care how long it takes us or what we choose to read, as long as we engage ourself in his word and his promises.
     His word and promises are what is going to get us through those rough trials and rough days when we think we can't make it.  By reading and meditating on his word we will instantly be able to refer to that and we will be able to keep our eyes looking forward:)

Challenge: To pick a part of the bible and just start reading...Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment