Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lessons...

I started this blog months ago, but as I was doing it my heart wasn't in it and I just felt I wasn't giving it enough.  So I stopped!  About a month ago I was writing in my journal and just felt God put on my heart that I was supposed to share the lessons he has taught me.  I said okay but how? Then once Silena started school, and I actually could my own thoughts, I heard him say I needed to write.  And again I said okay how and where?  I felt like he kind of gave me a "duh!" 
So I am going to start posting (as often as I can)  the lessons he has taught me and how I have grown because of them.  I am calling them coffee devotions...as you should be able to read them by the time you are done drinking a cup of coffee.  

Look for the first one tomorrow morning:)

1 comment: