Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude!

     I know, I know...every year about this time we are told to do the same thing.  Think about the things we are grateful for and make sure we remember that when times get hard.  As old as that gets I think it is a really good idea. 
     We should really do it everyday, be thankful and be grateful for the things and people in our life.  God gave us each thing and person for a reason, we need to make sure and treat them with respect!  So now that Thanksgiving is only weeks away...what are you grateful for? 
My challenge: Try naming 5 things and really think about what makes you thankful!

Here's my five things:
1. My amazing husband and daughter
2. The ability to be a stay at home mom (besides being a dance teacher...this is really my dream job)
3. Being able to inspire other women and offer compassion
4. My awesome extended family who is always there to support us
5. Freedom of religion

I hope this makes you think of the things you are thankful for as another holiday season fast approaches:)

No comments:

Post a Comment