Monday, December 26, 2011

2012!

     I can not believe we are a week away from another new year!  It is crazy..I remember this time 12 years ago when people were freaking out about Y2K.  Wouldn't you know it people are freaking about the Myan Calendar and the fact that they "predicted" the world to end at the end of 2012.  Maybe it's hard to believe because we have literally no snow down on the ground and it looks and feels like spring.  Weird!  As I end my year with reading the whole bible and start my new year by running 13.1 miles, I think about how wonderful my life is.  I am accomplishing all these things before my 30th birthday and I have found a new love for the Lord. 
     I think it is an awesome thing to have really small goals and accomplish those because it makes it really easy to get focused on the bigger goals if you can check off the small ones!  What are your goals for the new year?  Not resolutions that will last a whole month, but true goals that you can work towards!  Remember the Lord wants to see if we can be faithful and responsible with the small stuff...and when he can see that then he will give us more responsibility and bigger blessings:)

Have a great last week of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment