Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas!

     As we are in the week before Christmas and we all rush around trying to finish the baking, decorating and shopping let's try to really enjoy the season.
     This has always been my favorite time of year...except for my birthday of course:)  I am really trying to enjoy the season and it helps that my little princess is finally old enough to really realize what Christmas is.  I think as much fun as shopping, baking and decorating is we need to remember that all that was created by man!  God created Jesus and it was man that decided to turn it into the big hoopla holiday it is.  Jesus was created for us so that we may be forgiven and granted the privelage of living in heaven someday.
     So, as I am in the middle of baking, this is going to be short!  Remember that the holiday is about our salvation and the gift we got 2000 years ago.  Don't forget to say Merry Christmas and help people to remember the reason that we get to celebrate this awesome day...if it weren't for Jesus there wouldn't even be Christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment