Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A mustard seed!

     I hope all of you are recovering from your Christmas events and gearing up for another great holiday...New Year!  I didn't know what to write so opened my bible and decided on a scripture.  It wasn't the first one I opened to, but found it after searching for a few moments.
     Matthew 17: 19-20- Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?" He replied, "Because you have so little faith.  I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.  Nothing will be impossible for you."
     I didn't exactly know how small a mustard seed was so I went onto google and this is what picture came up:
Mustard.png
I can't believe it...We can move any mountain and it doesn't matter what the world says, but God says this is all we have to have, 20 mm worth of faith, for him to move a mountain for us!  How awesome is that?  It shouldn't matter what we are going through here on earth, no matter how hard the trial is, God wants us to know that we just have to believe he will move the mountain for us.  One thing I learned yesterday while doing my bible study...not only do you have to believe miracles with your heart, but you also have to speak miracles, as if you have received them.  Don't speak against the things you are asking to be moved!  We are truly capable of anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment