Monday, December 19, 2011

Could you imagine?

     I think only women could completely understand this, could you imagine bleeding for 12 years?  I could not!  How annoying and scary at the same time...but then could you imagine just stopping immediately all because you believed one man could heal you.  When everyone else thought you were insane?
     Matthew 9: 20-22...Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak.  She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."  Jesus turned and saw her.  "Take heart daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you."  And the woman was healed from that moment.
     Some people think that faith is this really big thing and if they get up at 4am and read and pray, or go to church everyday, or memorize thousands of scripture than that is true faith and God will honor that.  I don't think God meant for it to be something that takes that much time...this women didn't pray, or get up at 4am or go to church everyday.  All she said was I have faith that this man will heal me!  That is all God wants from us, is for us to believe he can and will do miraculous things just because he loves us.  Of course, he does what us to memorize scripture and go to church and to pray...but a little everyday. 
     In my opinion the main thing he wants from us is our faith that he can do amazing things, just because he loves us:)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment