Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#1 Commandment!

     Does anybody know what that is?  The most important commandment is....To love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul. 
     Now, I have to admit sometimes this is really hard.  Especially when life doesn't go "our way."  When I was a baby christian my love would come and go with lifes circumstances.  However, now, after this many years and now that I am digging into the bible more, it's definitely more steady.  He is God and he never wants to harm us.  His love is as big as the ocean and even when life seems to not go our way it is our job to love him and understand that he just wants whats best for us.  It may not be our plans but he always makes things work out for those who love him.
     I think the more we try and remember this the easier it will be to love him with our heart, mind and soul!  No matter what:)

No comments:

Post a Comment