Friday, October 28, 2011

Challenge Friday!

     Words can teach us so much!  I have been teaching my dancers a new word every week...so far we have learned perserverance, respect, integrity and humility.  Now, I know that is a lot for a little kid to grasp, especially my 4 year olds.  I don't expect them to memorize the words but I am hoping that it will be glued into their subconsious.  My challenge to them every week is go and use that word at least once and come back with one story of how they used these words!
     So I am forwarding the same challenge to you...study these words and look them up if your not sure what they mean:
Perserverance
Respect
Integrity
Humility

Show at least one person or yourself this week an example of what these words are.  Also, try and learn a new word.  Words say so much and can either hinder us and others...or we can use words to influence and speak life into others! 

Which do you choose? 

Have a great weekend and I will talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment