Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Challenge!

     I have been into reading the Oprah magazine lately.  She really helps me to stay focused on constantly being a better person.  Her magazine is the best of everything: fashion, new books, interesting articles and self improvement advice.
     Oprah is big into journaling!  So she recommended a website called 750words.  This website is basically an online journal...that no one can see or read.  The cool thing is you get badges for how many days in a row you write.  Based on whatever you write the site has mood indicators, it tells you how fast you went, what the weather is(don't ask how they know this).  Then they also have a monthly challenge that you can take part in!
     The point of journaling is just to get your thoughts out of your head.  If your like me, it helps to process what I am thinking and kind of organize my many thoughts.  Since I have started this, almost a month, it really has helped me to stay consistent and I write more often.  I really enjoy journaling this way and not to mention, it is a lot easier and faster for me to type!

So this is my challenge for you: to go on this website and explore it.  If you like your paper journal then stay with that, if your ready to try something new the site is www.750words.com!  Have a great weekend and we will talk to you on Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment