Monday, October 24, 2011

Rainbows

     I think, sometimes, I get so caught up in life that I forget what the little things in life mean.  I have been praying and asking that God send me something to know I am to keep believing for things in life to happen to us.  Well, yesterday he fulfilled that prayer...
     Yesterday morning in church the sermon was on God's promises and how he gave us the bible so we would know what his gifts were to us.  I feel the bible was God's greatest gift.  If we ever wonder what he is going to do in us, through us, and for us...we have the answers.  We just have to find them and have faith in them, because they will happen, just not necessarily when we want them too.
     Then on the way home from Green Bay the most beautiful sight I have seen in a long time was in the sky.  It was the biggest, brightest and fullest rainbow I have seen.  Not only was it a full rainbow but there was half of another one beside it.  I think this is also one of the best things God gave us.  When we are unsure of our faith(which I have been lately) he sends us these things just to tell us that he hasn't forgotten us and he is listening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment