Friday, October 7, 2011

Challenge Friday!

     I decided that Fridays would be called Challenge Fridays!  I am going to write Food for Thought and you can either take the challenge or just think about it.
     As mom's we are constantly being pulled in a thousand different directions.  Our job never ends from the time we get up till the time we go to bed.  We hardly ever get time for ourselves to do things that make us happy or to pursue our passions. 
     Since Silena has gone to school and we don't have other children(yet), I get everyday from 7:45 till 3 to myself.  It not only allows me to get things done but to pursue my passions.  Now, obviously, not everyone has this luxury..and believe me, I understand it is luxury and heaven:)  I get to read everyday and I get to write which I absolutely love.  I feel like I am teaching others the lessons that have been taught to me and teaching is certainly another passion of mine, along with reading and writing.
     My challenge: Take this week to pursue your passion!  And if you don't know what it is, then pursue a whole bunch of things!  Even if it is just 15 minutes a day...take some time for yourself.  See what it does to your peace of mind...find yourself again!

     If you decide to do it, let me know so I can pray for you this week!  And let me know how it changes you!

Have fun pursuing your challenges! 

No comments:

Post a Comment